Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1989Author(s): Tony G. Johnson
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-108. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (1.30 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey in North Central Georgia. Field work began in February 1989 and was completed in April 1989. Five previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1953, 1961, 1972, and 1983, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 53 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1983. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson, Tony G. 1989. Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1989. Resour. Bull. SE-108. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1990
- Forest statistics for North Georgia, 1998
- Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1998
XML: View XML