Skip to Main Content
Florida's forests, 1987Author(s): William A. Bechtold; Mark J. Brown; Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-110. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 94 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis resource bulletin describes the principal findings of the sixth inventory of Florida’s forest resources. Data concerning the extent and condition of forest land, as well as associated timber inventory, growth, and removal volumes are presented and analyzed. In accordance with the Forest and rangeland renewable resources planning act of 1974, information on nontimber commodities were also collected, but evaluations of these data will be conducted separately.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBechtold, William A.; Brown, Mark J.; Sheffield, Raymond M. 1990. Florida's forests, 1987. Resour. Bull. SE-110. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 94 p.
- Nebraska's forests, 2005: statistics, methods, and quality assurance
- Forests of Georgia, 2014
- Forest statistics for Connecticut
XML: View XML