Skip to Main Content
Southern pulpwood production, 1989Author(s): Cecil C. Hutchins
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-119. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.14 MB)
DescriptionThis annual publication issued in alternate years by the Southeastern and Southern Forest Experiment stations, is based on 100-percent canvass of all pulpmills in the 12 Southern States from Virginia to Texas. The movement of raw material between regions is obtained by exchanging information with other regional Experiment Stations. Roundwood volumes are recorded in standard cords and reported by county; residue volumes are reported by state. Pulpwood production data from mills reporting in nonstandard units are converted to standard cords by applying regional conversion factors.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHutchins, Cecil C., Jr. 1991. Southern pulpwood production, 1989. Resour. Bull. SE-119. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
- Southern pulpwood production, 1984
- Forest statistics of central and northern Indiana
- Southern pulpwood production, 1982
XML: View XML