Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Georgia's forests, 1989Author(s): Raymond M. Sheffield; Tony G. Johnson
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-133. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 102 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.94 MB)
DescriptionThis resource bulletin presents the principal findings of the sixth inventory of Georgia's forest resources. Data on the extent, condition, and classification of forest land and associated timber volumes, growth, removals, and mortality are described and interpreted. Whereas data on nontimber commodities associated with forests were also collected, evaluations of these data are not included in this report.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSheffield, Raymond M.; Johnson, Tony G. 1993. Georgia''s forests, 1989. Resour. Bull. SE-133. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 102 p.
- South Carolina's forests, 1993
- Florida's forests, 1987
- Preparation of Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) and State Soil Geographic Data Base (STATSGO) data for global change research in the Eastern United States
XML: View XML