Skip to Main Content
Historical trends of timber product output in the SoutheastAuthor(s): Michael Howell
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-150. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (804 KB)
DescriptionThis report contains historical data of canvasses of primary wood-using plants conducted periodically in the five southeastern states and presents changes in product output by year of survey, species group, and product. This data completes the Forest Inventory and Analysis periodic inventory of volume, growth, and removals from each states timberland.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHowell, Michael. 1994. Historical trends of timber product output in the Southeast. Resour. Bull. SE-150. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
- Trends in standing biomass in Interior West forests: Reassessing baseline data from periodic inventories
- Estimated timber harvest by U.S. region and ownership, 1950-2002.
- Historical trends of timber product output in the South
XML: View XML