Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1995Author(s): Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-154. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 45 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.18 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the seventh forest survey of Northeast Florida. Field work began in April 1994 and was completed in May 1995. Six previous surveys, completed in 1934, 1949. 1959, 1970, 1980, and 1987 provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 61 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1987.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSheffield, Raymond M. 1995. Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1995. Resour. Bull. SE-154. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 45 p.
- Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1988
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1987
- Forest statistics for Southwest Georgia, 1988
XML: View XML