Skip to Main Content
Florida's timber, 1970Author(s): Herbert A. Knight; Joe P. McClure
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-20. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 45 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (7.94 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the principal findings of the fourth Forest Survey of Florida's timber resource, The survey was started in July 1968 and completed in June 1970. Findings of the three previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1949, and 1959, provide the basis for measuring changes that have occurred and trends that have developed over the past 34 years. In this report, however, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends that have taken place since the last survey.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnight, Herbert A.; McClure, Joe P. 1970. Florida''s timber, 1970. Resour. Bull. SE-20. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 45 p.
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida 1970
- Forest statistics for South Florida, 1970
- South Carolina's timber, 1968
XML: View XML