Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1979Author(s): Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-52. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.72 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of Northwest Florida. Fieldwork began in September 1978 and was completed in June 1979. Four previous surveys, completed in 1934, 1949, 1959, and 1969, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 45 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1969. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSheffield, Raymond M. 1979. Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1979. Resour. Bull. SE-52. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida 1970
- Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1969
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of South Carolina, 1987
XML: View XML