Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 1984Author(s): Cecil C. Hutchins
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-76. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 49 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (4.56 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey in the Piedmont of North Carolina, Fieldwork began in December 1983 and was completed in August 1984, Four previous surveys, completed in 1937, 1956, 1964, and 1975, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 47 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1975. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHutchins, Cecil C., Jr. 1984. Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 1984. Resour. Bull. SE-76. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 49 p.
- North Carolina's timber, 1974
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1976
- Forest statistics for the Southern Piedmont of Virginia 1976
XML: View XML