Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for North Carolina, 1984Author(s): William A. Bechtold
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-78. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 64 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (5.36 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of North Carolina, Fieldwork began in November 1982 and was completed in September 1984, Four previous surveys, completed in 1938, 1956, 1964, and 1974, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 46 years, The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1994. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBechtold, William A. 1984. Forest statistics for North Carolina, 1984. Resour. Bull. SE-78. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 64 p.
- Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1983
- Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1984
XML: View XML