Skip to Main Content
Forest science in the South - 2005Author(s): Southern Research Station USDA Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-008. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionWelcome to the 2005 Forest Science in the South. We have a new look this year, highlighting some of our key accomplishments in an accompanying 16-panel executive summary.
You can find full articles and more research information on this CD-ROM. We hope this edition proves to be user friendly, informative, and interesting. Our annual report highlights accomplishments from this past fiscal year, October 1, 2004, through September 2005.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2006. Forest science in the South - 2005. Science Update SRS-008. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
- Forest science in the South - 2006
- Forest science in the South - 2007
- 2009 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research Station
XML: View XML