Skip to Main Content
New species of Oudemansiella and Pouzarella (Basidiomycetes: Agaricales) from Puerto RicoAuthor(s): Timothy J. Baroni
Source: Mycotaxon. Vol. 82 (Apr./June 2002): pages 269-279.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (141 KB)
DescriptionOudemansiella fibrillosa and Pouzarella caribaea are described as new from the Guilarte National Forest Preserve in Puerto Rico.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaroni, Timothy J. 2002. New species of Oudemansiella and Pouzarella (Basidiomycetes: Agaricales) from Puerto Rico. Mycotaxon. Vol. 82 (Apr./June 2002): pages 269-279.
KeywordsEntolomataceae, Greater Antilles, Tricholomataceae
- Basidiomycetes of the Greater Antilles project
- Resupinate fungi (Basidiomycetes, Aphyllophoraies) of Macquarie Island, Australia
- Chapter 5: Organopollutant Degradation by Wood Decay Basidiomycetes
XML: View XML