Proceedings of the Fourth Social Aspects and Recreation Research Symposium: February 4-6, 2004, San Francisco, CaliforniaAuthor(s): Patrick T. Tierney; Deborah J. (Tech. coords.) Chavez
Source: San Francisco, CA: San Francisco State University, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (4.0 MB)
DescriptionThe Fourth Social Aspects and Recreation Research (SARR) Symposium was held February 4-6, 2004 in San Francisco, California at the Presidio of San Francisco, a component of Golden Gate National Recreation Area and at San Francisco State University. The theme was: Linking People to the Outdoors: Connections for Healthy Lands, People and Communities.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTierney, Patrick T.; Chavez, Deborah J. (Tech. coords.) 2004. Proceedings of the Fourth Social Aspects and Recreation Research Symposium: February 4-6, 2004, San Francisco, California. San Francisco, CA: San Francisco State University, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
Keywordssocial aspects, outdoor recreation, research, public agencies, visitors, communication
- Polymeric proanthocyanidins: Interflavanoid linkage isomerism in (epicatechin-4)-(epicatechin-4)-catechin procyanidins
- Proceedings of the 4th fire in eastern oak forests conference
- Chapter 4: Managing chaparral in Yavapai County
XML: View XML