Skip to Main Content
Introduction and Welcome AddressAuthor(s): John Gemello
Source: Proceedings of the Fourth Social Aspects and Recreation Research Symposium; 2004 February 4-6; San Francisco, California. San Francisco State University. 144-147
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (11.0 KB)
DescriptionWelcome on behalf of SFSU to attendees of the Social Aspects and Recreation Research Symposium, our distinguished keynote speakers and guests. Tonight I want to give you a brief background on SFSU and its connections with this conference. SFSU’s mission is create and maintain an environment of learning, research and community service. We serve over 24,000 widely diverse students, faculty conduct research on today’s most pressing issues and we provide service to our community and individual professions.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationGemello, John 2004. Introduction and Welcome Address. In: Proceedings of the Fourth Social Aspects and Recreation Research Symposium; 2004 February 4-6; San Francisco, California. San Francisco State University. 144-147
- An Active Living Perspective on Recreation Research: Examples of Urban Trail Use and Suggestions for Further Involvement
- Building Connections among Lands, People and Communities: A Case Study of Benefits-Based Management Plan Development for the Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area
- Researching effects of prescribed fire in hardwood forests
XML: View XML