Skip to Main Content
Computer-Integrated Breakdown of Hardwood SawlogsAuthor(s): Luis G. Occeña; Daniel L. Schmoldt; Philip A. Araman
Source: Proceedings, 24th Annual Hardwood Symposium. pp. 81-85.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (30 KB)
DescriptionThis paper describes work in progress concerning the development of an integrated approach to hardwood processing. The motivation for this work, research direction, and research developments are presented.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOcceña, Luis G.; Schmoldt, Daniel L.; Araman, Philip A. 1996. Computer-Integrated Breakdown of Hardwood Sawlogs. Proceedings, 24th Annual Hardwood Symposium. pp. 81-85.
- On Tour... Primary Hardwood Processing, Products and Recycling Unit
- The southern pine beetle prevention initiative: working for healthier forests
- 1997 Hardwood Research Award Winner: "Automatic Color Sorting of Hardwood Edge-Glued Panel Parts"
XML: View XML