Skip to Main Content
Restoring Ecosystem Health in Ponderosa Pine Forests of the SouthwestAuthor(s): W. W. Covington; Peter Z. Fule; Margaret M. Moore; Stephen C. Hart; Joy M. Mast; Stephen S. Sackett; Michael R. Wagner
Source: Journal of Forestry,Vol. 95, No. 4
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.24 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCovington, W. W.; Fule, Peter Z.; Moore, Margaret M.; Hart, Stephen C., Kolb, Thomas E.; Mast, Joy M.; Sackett, Stephen S.; Wagner, Michael R. 1997. Restoring Ecosystem Health in Ponderosa Pine Forests of the Southwest. Journal of Forestry,Vol. 95, No. 4
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML