Proceedings of the 13th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research ConferenceAuthor(s): Kristina F. Connor; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-92. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 640 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (25.5 MB)
DescriptionA range of issues affecting southern forests are addressed in 109 papers and 39 poster summaries. Papers are grouped in 14 sessions that include wildlife ecology; pine silviculture; longleaf pine; nutritional amendments; vegetation management; site preparation; hardwoods: artificial regeneration; hardwoods: midstory competition control; growth and yield; water quality; forest health; fire; hardwoods: natural regeneration; and hardwood intermediate treatments.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConnor, Kristina F.; [Editor] 2006. Proceedings of the 13th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-92. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 640 p.
- Proceedings of the 12th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the 14th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the eleventh biennial southern silvicultural research conference
XML: View XML