Proceedings of the 13th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research ConferenceAuthor(s): Kristina F. Connor; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-92. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 640 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (25.5 MB)
DescriptionA range of issues affecting southern forests are addressed in 109 papers and 39 poster summaries. Papers are grouped in 14 sessions that include wildlife ecology; pine silviculture; longleaf pine; nutritional amendments; vegetation management; site preparation; hardwoods: artificial regeneration; hardwoods: midstory competition control; growth and yield; water quality; forest health; fire; hardwoods: natural regeneration; and hardwood intermediate treatments.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConnor, Kristina F.; [Editor] 2006. Proceedings of the 13th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-92. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 640 p.
- Proceedings of the 12th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the 14th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the eleventh biennial southern silvicultural research conference
XML: View XML