Skip to Main Content
Common Herbaceous Plants of Southern Forest RangeAuthor(s): Harold E. Grelen; Ralph H. Hughes
Source: Res. Pap. SO-210. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 147 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (5.5 MB)
DescriptionIllustrations and descriptions are given for approximately 125 species of grasses, grasslikes (sedges and rushes), and forbs representative of the pine and pine-hardwood forests of the southeastern United States.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationGrelen, Harold E.; Hughes, Ralph H. 1984. Common Herbaceous Plants of Southern Forest Range. Res. Pap. SO-210. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 147 p.
Keywordsrange, wildlife, forage value
- Understory Vegetation and Overstory Growth in Pine and Pine-Hardwood Shelterwood Stands in the Ouachita Mountains: 5-Year Results
- Impact Of Recent Timber Harvests On Autumn Scenic Beauty Of Near-Stand Views
- Historic Shortleaf Pine (Pinus echinata Mill.) Abundance and Fire Frequency in a Mixed Oak - Pine Forest (MOFEP, Site 8)
XML: View XML