Skip to Main Content
Managing the wild: should stewards be pilots?Author(s): Peter Alpert; David Western; Barry R. Noon; Brett G. Dickson; Andrzej Bobiec; Peter Landres; George Nickas
Source: Frontiers in ecology and the environment. 2(9): 494-499
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (670 KB)
DescriptionA forum which includes an opening essay by Peter Alpert and a series of five response essays.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationAlpert, Peter; Western, David; Noon, Barry R.; Dickson, Brett G.; Bobiec, Andrzej; Landres, Peter; Nickas, George 2004. Managing the wild: should stewards be pilots?. Frontiers in ecology and the environment. 2(9): 494-499
Keywordswilderness, wilderness management, stewardship
- Wilderness, natural areas, and ecological reserves: thoughts on the politics of the big outside
- Wilderness science: an oxymoron?
- Wilderness biology and conservation: future directions
XML: View XML