Skip to Main Content
Annotated Guide to Training Aids in Wood Products ProtectionAuthor(s): Terry L. Amburgey; Lonnie H. Williams; Raymond H. Beal
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-5. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.8 MB)
DescriptionLists publications, bibliographies, tape programs, films, and slides.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAmburgey, Terry L.; Williams, Lonnie H.; Beal, Raymond H. 1974. Annotated Guide to Training Aids in Wood Products Protection. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-5. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
KeywordsPest control, wood decay fungi, stain fungi, termites, wood-destroying beetles, wood-inhabiting insects, building design, preservative treatment
- Deuteromycetes and selected ascomycetes that occur on or in wood: an indexed bibliography
- Preservation and distribution of fungal cultures
- Collecting and describing macrofungi
XML: View XML