Skip to Main Content
Investment in precommercial thinning of northern hardwoodsAuthor(s): Orris D. McCauley; David A. Marquis; David A. Marquis
Source: Res. Pap. NE-245. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.37 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcCauley, Orris D.; Marquis, David A. 1972. Investment in precommercial thinning of northern hardwoods. Res. Pap. NE-245. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
- Costs & returns for hardwood lumber production in the Appalachian region of Kentucky and Ohio
- Sawmill practices and problems in the Appalachian Hill Country of Ohio and Kentucky
- The value added by sawmilling in the Appalachian hill country of Ohio and Kentucky
XML: View XML