Skip to Main Content
Investment in precommercial thinning of northern hardwoodsAuthor(s): Orris D. McCauley; David A. Marquis; David A. Marquis
Source: Res. Pap. NE-245. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.37 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationMcCauley, Orris D.; Marquis, David A. 1972. Investment in precommercial thinning of northern hardwoods. Res. Pap. NE-245. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
- Site quality in Appalachian hardwoods: the biological and economic response under selection silviculture
- Costs & returns for hardwood lumber production in the Appalachian region of Kentucky and Ohio
- Sawmill practices and problems in the Appalachian Hill Country of Ohio and Kentucky
XML: View XML