Skip to Main Content
Annotated Bibliography of the Carpenterworm, Prionoxystus robiniaeAuthor(s): J.D. Solomon; C.J. Hay
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-4. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.8 MB)
DescriptionAbout 200 references, with subject index.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSolomon, J.D.; Hay, C.J. 1974. Annotated Bibliography of the Carpenterworm, Prionoxystus robiniae. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-4. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
KeywordsCossidae, hardwood borer
- Black locust (Robinia pseudoacacia L.)
- Percussion as an alternative scarification for New Mexico locust and black locust seeds
- Black locust - a bibliography
XML: View XML