Skip to Main Content
Summary of the forest recreation symposiumAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Res. Pap. NE-235. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.2 MB)
DescriptionThose who attended the Forest Recreation Symposium held 12-14 Octoher 1971 at Syracuse, New York, heard 26 papers about various aspects of forest recreation. Those papers have already been printed, in Proceedings made available at the Symposium, and also available upon request from the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, 6816 Market Street, Upper Darby, Pa. 19082 This paper contains the welcoming remarks, the keynote address, the banquet speech, and a summary of the papers-thus completing the record of the Symposium.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1972. Summary of the forest recreation symposium. Res. Pap. NE-235. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
- Proceedings of the 2005 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2004 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2001 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML