Skip to Main Content
Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969Author(s): William C. Miller; William C. Miller
Source: Res. Pap. NE-218. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (439.02 KB)
DescriptionThis is the third in a series of papers dealing with the residential and commercial hardwood flooring industry. The first two paper are: PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTIOONF OAK STRIP FLOORING IN 1969 (U.S.D.A. Forest Serv. Res. Paper NE-207) and DISTRIBUTION OF MAPLE STRIP FLOORING IN 1969. (U.S.D.A. Forest Serv. Res. Paper NE-215).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationMiller, William C. 1972. Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969. Res. Pap. NE-218. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
- Distribution of maple strip flooring in 1969
- Physical distribution of oak strip flooring 1969
- Changing fire regimes and the avifauna of California oak woodlands
XML: View XML