Skip to Main Content
Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969Author(s): William C. Miller; William C. Miller
Source: Res. Pap. NE-218. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (439.02 KB)
DescriptionThis is the third in a series of papers dealing with the residential and commercial hardwood flooring industry. The first two paper are: PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTIOONF OAK STRIP FLOORING IN 1969 (U.S.D.A. Forest Serv. Res. Paper NE-207) and DISTRIBUTION OF MAPLE STRIP FLOORING IN 1969. (U.S.D.A. Forest Serv. Res. Paper NE-215).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, William C. 1972. Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969. Res. Pap. NE-218. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
- Distribution of maple strip flooring in 1969
- Physical distribution of oak strip flooring 1969
- Changing fire regimes and the avifauna of California oak woodlands
XML: View XML