Skip to Main Content
Distribution of maple strip flooring in 1969Author(s): William C. Miller; William C. Miller
Source: Res. Pap. NE-215. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (719.47 KB)
DescriptionThis paper is the second in a series on the residential and commercial hardwood flooring industry. Unlike the first paper in the series, which dealt with oak strip flooring industry, this paper analyzes several qualitative questions pertaining to the maple flooring industry. The next paper planned for this series will analyze quantitative as well as qualitative information about the hardwood parquet flooring industry.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, William C. 1971. Distribution of maple strip flooring in 1969. Res. Pap. NE-215. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
- Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969
- Regional analysis of hardwood lumber production: 1963 - 2005
- Overview of oak markets and marketing
XML: View XML