Skip to Main Content
A survey of plants in Gujarat, India, for alkaloids, saponins, and tanninsAuthor(s): Basalingappa L. Hungund; Chandravadan H. Pathak; Chandravadan H. Pathak
Source: Res. Pap. NE-201. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (448.29 KB)
DescriptionA floristic and phytochemical survey of forests in Gujarat State, India, is being undertaken to identify sources of alkaloids, saponins, and tannins. This note is a report on the results of screening 105 plant species collected from that region.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHungund, Basalingappa L.; Pathak, Chandravadan H. 1971. A survey of plants in Gujarat, India, for alkaloids, saponins, and tannins. Res. Pap. NE-201. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
XML: View XML