Skip to Main Content
The Silviculture of Oaks and Associated SpeciesAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Res. Pap. NE-144. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 66 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.47 MB)
DescriptionA summary of current information presented at the Society of American Foresters annual meeting at Philadelphia, Pa., October 1968.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1970. The Silviculture of Oaks and Associated Species. Res. Pap. NE-144. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 66 p.
- 1974 at the Northeastern Station
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1995
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1989 and 1990
XML: View XML