Skip to Main Content
Nanotechnology for the forest products industry: vision and technology roadmapAuthor(s): Inc. Atlanta Prepared by Energetics
Source: TAPPI Press, 2005. 84p. ISBN: 1595100873.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (4.0 MB)
DescriptionNanotechnology is defined as the manipulation of materials measuring 100 nanometers or less in at least one dimension. Nanotechnology is expected to be a critical driver of global economic growth and development in this century. Already, this broad multi-disciplinary field is providing glimpses of exciting new capabilities, enabling materials, devices, and systems that can be examined, engineered, and fabricated at the nanoscale. Using nanotechnology to controllably produce nanomaterials with unique properties is expected to revolutionize technology and industry.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPrepared by Energetics, Inc. Atlanta, GA. 2005. Nanotechnology for the forest products industry: vision and technology roadmap. TAPPI Press, 2005. 84p. ISBN: 1595100873.
- Nanotechnology applications in the forest products industry
- Nanomaterials in the forest products industry
- Nanotechnology opportunities in residential and non-residential construction
XML: View XML