Skip to Main Content
An investment guide for cooperative forest management in PennsylvaniaAuthor(s): Robert S. Manthy; Robert S. Manthy
Source: Res. Pap. NE-156. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 59 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.89 MB)
DescriptionAdministrators of the Federal-State Cooperative Forest Management (CFM) program need sound investment guides for monitoring the efficiency of their program activities. This study, undertaken by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Department of Forests and Waters, provides CFM program administrators with a portion of the data they need to insure that their program and its adjunct, the Agricultural Conservation Program (ACP), are functioning in a manner that will produce maximum benefits for the dollars spent.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationManthy, Robert S. 1970. An investment guide for cooperative forest management in Pennsylvania. Res. Pap. NE-156. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 59 p.
- Research accomplishments for wood transportation structures based on a national research needs assessment
- Summary of U.S. research on wood transportation structures
- Translating forestry knowledge into forestry action
XML: View XML