Skip to Main Content
Selected Bibliography of the Clearwing Borers (Sesiidae) of the United States and CanadaAuthor(s): J.D. Solomon; M.E. Dix
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-22. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.1 MB)
DescriptionCovers the major works on the clearwing borers and is indexed to species to aid those interested in particular species.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSolomon, J.D.; Dix, M.E. 1979. Selected Bibliography of the Clearwing Borers (Sesiidae) of the United States and Canada. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-22. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
- Mangrove forests: a tough system to invade
- Plant distribution and diversity across an Ozark landscape
- Long-term effects of different forest regeneration methods on mature forest birds
XML: View XML