Skip to Main Content
A selected and annotated bibliography of pitch pine (Pinus ridiga Mill.)Author(s): Silas Little; Jack McCormick; John W. Andresen; John W. Andresen
Source: Res. Pap. NE-164. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 103 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.82 MB)
DescriptionThe authors have attempted to include in this bibliography all articles that contain significant original information about pitch pine or that are comprehensive reviews. Secondary sources, such as textbooks that briefly review the literature on specific subjects, are omitted. Articles on local floras are included only if they provide new, revised, or more detailed information about the distribution or abundance of pitch pine.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLittle, Silas; McCormick, Jack; Andresen, John W. 1970. A selected and annotated bibliography of pitch pine (Pinus ridiga Mill.). Res. Pap. NE-164. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 103 p.
- Effects of fuel reduction on birds in pitch pine–scrub oak barrens of the United States
- Influence of seedbed, light environment, and elevated night temperature on growth and carbon allocation in pitch pine (Pinus rigida) and jack pine (Pinus banksiana) seedlings
- Silvical characteristics of pitch pine (Pinus rigida)
XML: View XML