Skip to Main Content
Yields of eastern white pine in New England related to age, site and stockingAuthor(s): William B. Leak; Peter H. Allen; James P. Barrett; Frank K. Beyer; Donald L. Mader; Joseph C. Mawson; Robert K. Wilson; Robert K. Wilson
Source: Res. Pap. NE-176. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (435.63 KB)
DescriptionThis paper contains partial results of a cooperative study made jointly by the Universities of Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, and the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station of the USDA Forest Service.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeak, William B.; Allen, Peter H.; Barrett, James P.; Beyer, Frank K.; Mader, Donald L.; Mawson, Joseph C.; Wilson, Robert K. 1970. Yields of eastern white pine in New England related to age, site and stocking. Res. Pap. NE-176. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- Eastern white pine (Pinus strobus)
- Impact of white pine blister rust on resistant and previously immune cultivated Ribes and neighboring eastern white pine (Pinus strobus) in New Hampshire, USA
- Histology of white pine blister rust in needles of resistant and susceptible eastern white pine
XML: View XML