Skip to Main Content
Land for recreation; a look at leasing in New YorkAuthor(s): James C. Whittaker; Herbert E. Echelberger; Herbert E. Echelberger
Source: Res. Pap. NE-182. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (359.91 KB)
DescriptionAs part of its research to help woodland owners benefit from the recreation potential of their land, the USDA Forest Service recently conducted a survey of individuals and groups in New York State who lease private land for recreation purposes. Similar studies have been conducted in other Northeastern States.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationWhittaker, James C.; Echelberger, Herbert E. 1971. Land for recreation; a look at leasing in New York. Res. Pap. NE-182. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
- Private lands and outdoor recreation in the United States
- The forest-land owners of southern New England
- Wildlife habitat, range, recreation, hydrology, and related research using Forest Inventory and Analysis surveys: a 12-year compendium
XML: View XML