Skip to Main Content
Performance and quality-control standards for composite floor, wall, and truss framingAuthor(s): Gerald A. Koenigshof
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-33. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.96 MB)
DescriptionUsers must be assured that composite structural members are satisfactory for their intended purposes. Standards are provided for strength, stiffness, durability, and dimensional stability of composite floor, wall, and truss-framing members. Methods for enforcing compliance with the standards are suggested.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoenigshof, Gerald A. 1985. Performance and quality-control standards for composite floor, wall, and truss framing. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-33. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
KeywordsStrength, stiffness, dimensional stability, durability
- Fire resistance of structural composite lumber products
- Analytical methods for determining fire resistance of timber members
- Mechanical properties of small-scale laminated wood composite poles: effects of taper and webs
XML: View XML