Skip to Main Content
Drive-to-tree, rubber-tired feller buncher production studiesAuthor(s): B.L. Landford; D.L. Sirois
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station General Technical Report SO-45, 14 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (1.5 MB)
DescriptionPresents time study methods rand equations for estimating production of rubber-tired feller bunehers during final hamrest of southern pine stands.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandford, B.L.; Sirois, D.L. 1983. Drive-to-tree, rubber-tired feller buncher production studies. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station General Technical Report SO-45, 14 p.
KeywordsTime study, feller buncher, harvesting
- Ecology of southwestern ponderosa pine forests
- Natural regeneration in relation to environment in the mixed conifer forest type of California
- Silvical characteristics of Jeffrey pine
XML: View XML