Skip to Main Content
A partial bibliography on management of non-game birds in the southeast, 1960-1980Author(s): James G. Dickson; Wayne R. Marion; William C. McComb; John J. Moriarty
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, General Technical Report SO-47, 11 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionThis publieation summarizes literature references from 1960 to 1980 related to management of non-game birds in the Southeast.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDickson, James G.; Marion, Wayne R.; McComb, William C.; Moriarty, John J. 1983. A partial bibliography on management of non-game birds in the southeast, 1960-1980. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, General Technical Report SO-47, 11 p.
- Climate change and outdoor recreation participation in the Southern United States
- Managing forest water quantity and quality under climate change
- Mapping wilderness character in Olympic National Park
XML: View XML