Skip to Main Content
Hardwood timber markets -- a focus on small diameterAuthor(s): Bruce G. Hansen; Philip A. Araman; Cindi West; Al Schuler
Source: World Forestry Directions. 2001: 42, 44.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (904.11 KB)
DescriptionThis article takes a look at solid hardwood markets and how the future is bright for small-diameter, low-grade timber in the United States.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, Bruce G.; Araman, Philip A.; West, Cindi; Schuler, Al. 2001. Hardwood timber markets -- a focus on small diameter. World Forestry Directions. 2001: 42, 44.
- Semiannual patents review, January — June 2001.
- Potential effect of stand structure on belowground allocation
- Cricket, Anyone?
XML: View XML