Proceedings of the conference on metropolitan physical environmentAuthor(s): Gordon M. Heisler; Lee P. Herrington
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-25. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-447
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (23.53 MB)
DescriptionA report on the conference held in August 1975 at Syracuse, N.Y., containing 50 papers presented at the meeting, at which some 160 scientists and scholars discussed the use of vegetation, space, and structures to improve the amenities for people who live in metropolitan areas.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeisler, Gordon M.; Herrington, Lee P. 1977. Proceedings of the conference on metropolitan physical environment. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-25. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-447
XML: View XML