Skip to Main Content
Better utilization of low-grade woodsAuthor(s): Peter Koch
Source: In: fifth World Forestry Congress Proceedings: 1-3
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (718 KB)
DescriptionThe objective of this paper is threefold: to outline briefly some of the avenues of approach so far employed in utilizing low-grade wood, to comment on the economic aspects of the problem, and finally, to speculate about what developments the future might bring to the field of utilization.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoch, Peter. 1957. Better utilization of low-grade woods. In: fifth World Forestry Congress Proceedings: 1-3
- Bark And Its Possible Uses
- Roundwood markets and utilization in West Virginia and Ohio
- Small-diameter utilization issues and opportunities
XML: View XML