Skip to Main Content
Beams from boltwood: a feasibility studyAuthor(s): Peter Koch
Source: Forest Products Journal, Vol. 14(2): 497-500
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.82 MB)
DescriptionPrevious papers in this series of four have explored technical aspects of converting southern pine boltwood into long laminated beams of uniform high strength. This final discussion examines production and economic aspects of the proposed system.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKoch, Peter. 1964. Beams from boltwood: a feasibility study. Forest Products Journal, Vol. 14(2): 497-500
- An expression for the effect of aspect, slope, and habitat type on tree growth
- Local-scale controls of a low-severity fire regime (1750-1950), southern British Columbia, Canada
- Effect of season and interval of prescribed burn on ponderosa pine butterfly defoliation patterns
XML: View XML