Skip to Main Content
Beams from boltwood: a feasibility studyAuthor(s): Peter Koch
Source: Forest Products Journal, Vol. 14(2): 497-500
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.82 MB)
DescriptionPrevious papers in this series of four have explored technical aspects of converting southern pine boltwood into long laminated beams of uniform high strength. This final discussion examines production and economic aspects of the proposed system.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoch, Peter. 1964. Beams from boltwood: a feasibility study. Forest Products Journal, Vol. 14(2): 497-500
- An expression for the effect of aspect, slope, and habitat type on tree growth
- Shifts of demography and growth in limber pine forests of the Great Basin, USA, across 4000 yr of climate variability
- Local-scale controls of a low-severity fire regime (1750-1950), southern British Columbia, Canada
XML: View XML