Skip to Main Content
Tanoak: a bibliography for a promising speciesAuthor(s): Philip M. McDonald
Source: General Technical Report PSW-022. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (459 KB)
DescriptionLists 177 references, including most of the available citations on tanoak (Lithocarpus densiflorus [Hook. & Am.] Rehd.), with major emphasis on dendrology, synecology, diseases, chemical control, seasoning, and uses of the wood.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDonald, Philip M. 1977. Tanoak: a bibliography for a promising species. General Technical Report PSW-022. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 8 p.
KeywordsTanoak, Lithocarpus densifloms, bibliography
- Stand Dynamics of Coast Redwood/Tanoak Forests Following Tanoak Decline
- Residual tree response to tanoak decline in California
- A Multiple Logistic Regression Model for Predicting the Development of Phytophthora ramorum symptoms in Tanoak (Lithocarpus densiflorus)
XML: View XML