Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the symposium on dwarf mistletoe control through forest management, April 11-13Author(s): Robert F. Scharpf; John R. Parmeter
Source: USDA General Technical Report PSW-031, 190 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (162 MB)
DescriptionThese Symposium papers cover bases of control, control planning and decisionmaking, control operations and accomplishments, refining and improving control techniques, and pest damage and integrated control. A program summary and a list of literature references on the dwarf mistletoes are included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationScharpf, Robert F.; Parmeter, John R., Jr. 1978. Proceedings of the symposium on dwarf mistletoe control through forest management, April 11-13. USDA General Technical Report PSW-031, 190 p.
KeywordsDwarf mistletoe, silvicultural control, disease control, control systems
- Controlling firetree in Hawaii by injection of Tordon 22K
- Tree hazard control on recreation sites...estimating local budgets
- Investigating the potential of biological control against Phytophthora ramorum
XML: View XML