Skip to Main Content
Wood machining review, 1963 through 1965Author(s): Peter Koch; Charles W. McMillin
Source: Forest Products Journal Vol. 16(9): 76-90
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (5.05 MB)
DescriptionThe purpose of this paper is to review significant research that has not previously been digested in recent Engligh-language texts1 and bibliographies2,3,4. In general, only findings published during 1963, 1964, and 1965 are considered. The reviewers' principal sources were the major world journals in wood science and technology, Forestry Abstracts, and personal communication with researchers known to be active. Only papers of research nature were reviewed. The reviewers recognize and regret that limits of time and linguistic ability have probably resulted in omissions and misinterpretations.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoch, Peter; McMillin, Charles W. 1966. Wood machining review, 1963 through 1965. Forest Products Journal Vol. 16(9): 76-90
- Semiannual patents review, July 2001-December 2001
- Annual patents review, January-December 2004
- Semiannual patents review, January — June 2001.
XML: View XML