Skip to Main Content
Directory of selected forestry-related bibliographic data basesAuthor(s): Peter A. Evans
Source: General Technical Report PSW-034, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, Dep. Agric., Berkeley, Calif., 42 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.7 MB)
DescriptionThis compilation lists 117 bibliographic data bases maintained by scientists of the Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. For each data base, the following information is provided; name of the data base; originator; date started; coverage by subject; geographic area, and size of collection; base format; retrieval format; ways to query; who to query; and availability. Four indexes included: subject, originator, geographic coverage, and Forest Service and other locations.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEvans, Peter A. 1979. Directory of selected forestry-related bibliographic data bases. General Technical Report PSW-034, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, Dep. Agric., Berkeley, Calif., 42 p
KeywordsInformation systems, bibliography, directories, forests, forestry
- International directory of documentation services concerning forestry and forest products
- FIAMODEL: Users Guide Version 3.0.
- The 1930s survey of forest resources in Washington and Oregon.
XML: View XML