Skip to Main Content
New procurement approach increases pine utilizationAuthor(s): Peter Koch
Source: Forest Industries, Vol 97(3): 46
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (481 KB)
DescriptionChipping headrig is the key to system under which lumber, plywood, pulp manufacturers benefit, as awell as timberland, woodlot owners.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoch, Peter. 1970. New procurement approach increases pine utilization. Forest Industries, Vol 97(3): 46
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML