Skip to Main Content
Southern pine veneer laminates at various moduli of elasticityAuthor(s): George E. Woodson
Source: Wood Science, Vol. 6(1): 51-54
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (676 KB)
DescriptionModulus of rigidity (GLT) of veneer laminates was shown to be unrelated to dynamic modulus of elasticity (Ed) of single veneers and also, within the range of samples tested, unrelated to specific gravity. Values determined by flexure test (GLR) were consistent with those from standard plate shear tests (GLT).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWoodson, George E. 1972. Southern pine veneer laminates at various moduli of elasticity. Wood Science, Vol. 6(1): 51-54
- Effects of silvicultural practice and moisture content level on lobolly pine veneer mechanical properties
- An overview of silvicultural influences on loblolly pine veneer-basedpanel properties
- Laminating butt-jointed, log-run southern pine veneers into long beams of uniform high strength
XML: View XML