Skip to Main Content
Wood machining highlights, 1972 and 1973Author(s): Charles W. Mcmillin
Source: Forest Products Journal, Vol. 25(8): 19-25
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.85 MB)
DescriptionImportant wood machining research published during 1972 and 1973 is highlighted to provide the reader with a concise summary of activity in 17 fields of endeavor. The review is based on 427 references and contains 154 citations.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcmillin, Charles W. 1975. Wood machining highlights, 1972 and 1973. Forest Products Journal, Vol. 25(8): 19-25
- Wood Machining Highlights, 1972 and 1973
- Growth of northern hardwoods in New England: a 25-year update
- Nine-year response of hardwood understory to organic matter removal and soil compaction
XML: View XML