Skip to Main Content
Basic properties of full-size st ructural flakeboards fabricated with flakes on a shaping latheAuthor(s): Eddie W. Prie
Source: In: Proc. Eleventh Particleboard Symp., Wash. State Univ., Pullman, Wash: 313-332
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (2.77 MB)
DescriptionStructural exterior flakeboards manufactured in 4 by 8 ft (1.22 by 2.44 m ) size with phenolic resin and flakes produced on a shaping-lathe headrig were evaluated for plate shear modulus, internal bond, bending properties, and 24-hour water soak stability. Both mixed and single species flakeboards were produced. Panels with mixed flakes had 20% by weight of hickory, white oak, red oak, sweetgum, and southern pine.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPrie, Eddie W. 1977. Basic properties of full-size st ructural flakeboards fabricated with flakes on a shaping lathe. In: Proc. Eleventh Particleboard Symp., Wash. State Univ., Pullman, Wash: 313-332
- Flakeboard properties as affected by flake cutting techniques
- Laboratory-scale development of structural exterior flakeboard from hardwoods growing on southern pine sites
- Laboratory-Scale Development of a Structural Exterior Flakeboard from Hardwoods Growing on Southern Pine Sites
XML: View XML