Skip to Main Content
TRSys: a hardwood lumber grading training and remanufacturing systemAuthor(s): P. Klinkhachorn; R. Kotharl; R. annavajjhala; Charles W. McMilling
Source: Forest Products Journal, Vol. 44(9): 68-72
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.65 MB)
DescriptionThe training and remanufacturing system( TRsys) is a new training tool for teaching both hardwood lumber and grading and remanufacturing of lower grade boards into smaller boards of higher total value. TRSys is based on HaLT2. REGS, and enhanced HARem computer programs. The mosti mportant feature of this new program is its ability to evaluate remanufacturing beyond simple edging and trimming. Provided the result is an increase in value, up to four boards can be remanufactured from one large board. The TRSys program, like the HaLT2 and HaRem programs, is limited to processing rectangular boards.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKlinkhachorn, P.; Kotharl, R.; annavajjhala, R.; McMilling, Charles W. 1994. TRSys: a hardwood lumber grading training and remanufacturing system. Forest Products Journal, Vol. 44(9): 68-72
- TRSys: A hardwood lumber grading training and remanufacturing system
- User's guide to UGRS: the Ultimate Grading and Remanufacturing System (version 5.0).
- An introduction to UGRS: the ultimate grading and remanufacturing system
XML: View XML