Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the second US-USSR symposium: air pollution effects on vegetation including forest ecosystemsAuthor(s): Reginald D. Noble; Juri L Martin; Keith F., eds. Jensen; Keith F. Jensen
Source: 1988 September 13-25; Corvallis, OR; Raleigh, NC; Gatlinburg, TN. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 311 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (8.22 KB)
DescriptionTo commemorate the 10th year of cooperation between the US-USSR in the field of environmental protection, a symposium was organized, the major objectives of which were to acquaint US-USSR scientists with project accomplishments; to promote understanding of the nature of environmental problems that relate to air pollution effect on vegetation on a more global scale; to share research priorities, interests, and methodologies; and to plan future research cooperation.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNoble, Reginald D.; Martin, Juri L; Jensen, Keith F., eds. 1989. Proceedings of the second US-USSR symposium: air pollution effects on vegetation including forest ecosystems. 1988 September 13-25; Corvallis, OR; Raleigh, NC; Gatlinburg, TN. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 311 p.
- The Caribbean Landscape Conservation Cooperative: a new framework for effective conservation of natural and cultural resources in the Caribbean
- Subterranean termite control examinations on current and former experimental forests and ranges
- Community noise monitoring program
XML: View XML